Recent Posts

6.21.2010

The Daily Nail

I don't recall how I came across this awesome blog, but I'm totally in love with it.


Melissa, the blogger behind The Daily Nail, is on a mission to come up with a new design to paint her nails each day. She has painted her nails in a variety of different designs and I am in love with each of them. Below are some pictures of her awesome nails.









My favorite by far is the hollographic water marble (the last image)

Be sure to check out her amazing blog!

3 comments:

SBG said...

Such cool nails! i like the last ones a lot!

sarissweetlife.blogspot.com

Lynzy said...

I just did a DIY on leopard nails, came out awesome :)

xo Lynz
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

Just Sweet Love said...

some serious talent! good stuff.

great post! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hit Counter